Elias Frederick Hitz has arrived!
August 5th, 2008 weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long.

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana
Married on June 9th 2001 we've finally decided to expand our family beyond us and our 2 cats:)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A New Tradition

I know Eli will enjoy this much more as he gets bigger but I really had my heart set on going to a pumpkin patch this year to start a new tradition. We had so much fun!!! The place was huge and had tons of fun stuff that Eli will get to play with next year like a big hay pile that little kids were playing on, a huge inflatable caterpillar to crawl through, a little "pumpkin train" to ride on, and a huge sling shot where you can fling baby pumpkins into a pond aiming for a canoe. Plus they had elephant ears and lemon shake ups, you know why I'm going back next year! Here are some pictures we took. I dressed Eli up in a little outfit with pumpkins on it and made him wear pumpkin socks too, lucky for him the pumpkin hat was to small...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he was enjoying the pumpkin patch. :) Ok, well, he'll defintely enjoy it more next year. How are things going now that you are back to work? Are you getting into a new routine?

Lindsay said...

Looks like a super fun tradition!!! I am sure the older he gets the more fun it will be for everyone. Miss you guys. Need to get together soon!!!
Lindsay

Angie said...

I heard there was a pirate costume???? was that just a rumor?
Hope you are doing well & enjoying the "holiday"
PS you have been tagged visit my blog for details