Elias Frederick Hitz has arrived!
August 5th, 2008 weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long.

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana
Married on June 9th 2001 we've finally decided to expand our family beyond us and our 2 cats:)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back to work

Yesterday was my first day back at work. I'm easing my way back into it by working Tues/Thurs this week and Mon/Weds/Fri next week. Then I go to my new part-time schedule of Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. I'm working 32 hours with every Weds off. It was such a blessing to get that approved so I can have more time at home with little Eli. Strange as it may sound I actually kind of enjoyed being back at work. It was nice to be out of the house and interacting with other adults. Plus, I know it's cheesy, but I enjoy my job. The best part is that Eli gets to spend the day with Grandma Ford while I'm at work (and Grandpa on his days off). It's the most wonderful thing in the world. I can't imagine dropping him off with a stranger at a daycare. I know he'd be fine but this arrangement really gives me peace and allows me not to worry at all while I'm at work, plus it give Eli time with the grandparents. THANKS MOM!!!!

Here are some picutures of Eli making some more cute faces.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my WORD those pictures are so cute. I want to hold little Eli!!!! bring him over to play.
I am glad you are doing ok back to work, hope it continues to go well.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you have your mom nearby to keep Eli when you go back to work. That would make it so much easier to leave him. I love those pictures. That pouty lip is so cute! It's amazing how good those babies can be at making sad, pouty faces. I also love that one where his smile takes up his whole face! He's so cute! Glad you are all doing well.