Elias Frederick Hitz has arrived!
August 5th, 2008 weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long.

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana
Married on June 9th 2001 we've finally decided to expand our family beyond us and our 2 cats:)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

8 months later...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 8 months since I've posted anything. I don't even know where to start. Eli started walking at about 14-15 months, now he's running everywhere and got his first skinned knee yesterday. His Daddy was very proud that he just got up and kept on going like nothing even happened! He's also started talking, after calling everyone (including me) Daddy for 9 months he finally learned to say Mama the weekend before Mother's Day. That was the best present I could've asked for! He now has names for both sets of grandparents too and is learning new words almost daily. We started speech therapy with First Steps in January and he's really started to take off here recently. Oh, also we sold our house, moved into a TINY townhouse for 5 months and then bought a HUD house (foreclosure) and moved in about 2 months ago. We had to do a little bit of work but it's be totally worth it! There's no way to even know where to start with pictures so I'm just going to post some of my favorite recent ones. Eli is in love with Mickey Mouse these days, I have a couple cute ones of him with Mickey from today. Maybe now that we're settled (and hopefully buying a fast computer soon) I'll be able to post more often! P.S. Happy Anniversary to us, 9 years today!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! I thought maybe you had moved to the moon!! Great pics :o) Would love to catch up!!
Lindsay

Angie said...

EEEEK! I am so excited to see an update. YOu know me I check at least every few weeks - and no updates but I enjoy seeing cutie Eli's smiling face current or not. I LOVE the recent pics. Thanks for the update - they grow up so fast don't they?

Charla said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets way behind on blog updates. Eli is such a cutie! It took Jake forever to call me mommy too. He even called me Char sometimes, thanks to Ryan, before he actually started saying mommy.