Elias Frederick Hitz has arrived!
August 5th, 2008 weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long.

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana
Married on June 9th 2001 we've finally decided to expand our family beyond us and our 2 cats:)

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, I'm finally making time to add a post of my own. It's been a busy but wonderful Christmas and we hope all our friends and family had a merry Christmas too:) I think Ryan and I and Eli's grandparents and aunt and uncle had more fun than he did but next year he'll understand a little more. Or at least be able to rip the paper off by himself. I know it's a little extreme but you can't say the picture of him with all his loot on/under the tree isn't adorable! Sometimes I get a little carried away with the camera but what first time mom doesn't?

Here's a family picture we took Christmas Eve. And yes, for those of you who live out of town, I chopped off my hair. It was supposed to be below the chin but you know how that goes sometimes. At least I won't be throwing it up in a pony tail every day anymore...because it won't fit! Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all!

p.s. Can someone tell me how I can change the color of my title???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, just wait, Christmas gets so much more fun as he gets older. Ours was rather chaotic but fun this year, with Tyler and Logan both being old enough to understand what was going on and loving every minute of it. And Bethany adored watching her brothers be excited, that just made her crack up. :) Eli is so cute, and yes, the pic of him under the tree with all his stuff is great! Glad you guys had a merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Love the family picture!

And to change your title colors, go to LAYOUT and click on the "Fonts & Colors" tab. On that screen, there is a box on the right that has "Blog Post Title Color" or something like that. Click that and you should be able to figure it out from there! Let me know if you need more help though! :)

Angie said...

Sharon seriously look at all of those presents!! I love these photos of Eli on Christmas. Merry Christmas - and your hair is adorable! Reese was bored unwrapping gifts half way through both during her birthday and Christmas morning. LOL.
Love ya.

Lindsay said...

What a great family pic!!!! Your hair looks great. Hope I get to see you soon!!