Elias Frederick Hitz has arrived!
August 5th, 2008 weighing in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 inches long.

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana
Married on June 9th 2001 we've finally decided to expand our family beyond us and our 2 cats:)

Monday, September 1, 2008

Lots of changes!

Okay, I'll try to be conscise (not my strength). Scratch the comment in the last post about us having to wake Eli up to eat, he must be going through a growth spurt or something becuase he's wanting to eat as often as every 2 hours during the day and he's definitely not going more than 5 at night :( He's been really fussy when we feed him and would just scream when we tried to burp him so we finally took him in and they say he has reflux. Very common in babies so they gave us some medicine but it's supposed to take 1-2 weeks to begin working. Poor guy! We've decided he's old enough now to go out so we've been to dinner, friends houses, and for a walk on the Monon Trail. It's wonderful to finally be able to go places with him. I've finally decided I don't have to be in the room with him at all times (that leaving him doesn't make me a bad mom) so tonight I put him down at about 9:30 and turned on the monitor and left the room...FREEDOM! Usually I'd try to sleep too but just needed some time for myself. I did the dishes, read a magazine, and thought I'd update the blog. Here are some pictures of his first real bath, he liked it...at first.

No comments: